Find a senior citizen (a relative or a stranger) living in a residential care facility for a child to interview via videoconference or telephone with at least 5 of the following questions, as well as any other questions the child wants to add. Then, the child must draw a picture based on the interview and share it with them. Send us a video showing the child interviewing the person and the drawing.
- Where is your favorite place in the world that you have visited?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your favorite game or sport?
- What are your kids’ names if you have any?
- If you had one food to bring to a desert island, what would it be?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
- If you could be any age right now, what would it be and why?
- If you could tell the President one thing, what would it be?
- When you were a kid, what job or type of chores did you want to have?
- Tell me about a time someone did something kind for you: what was it? how did it make you feel?
- What was it like living through a war compared to living through this pandemic?
- Did you ever get in trouble as a kid, if so what did you do and what was the punishment?
- What was the happiest time period in your life?
- Who was your best friend when you were growing up? What would you do together?
- What were some of your favorite hobbies -when you were younger and now?